TTU RaiderLink login is the main website for Texas Tech University (TTU) students, faculty, and staff. It helps TTU students to get important school stuff and makes communicating and doing university tasks easy. Whether you’re a current student, just starting your journey as a TTU student, used to be a student, or even have an old RaiderLink account, this article will show you how detailed information about Raiderlink login.
Some important features of Raiderrlink TTU are:
- Red raider Orientation
- Signing up for classes
- Checking and accepting Financial Aid and scholarships
- Handling of tuition payments
- Review your transcripts
- Manage credits
How do you log into Raiderlink after applying to the Social Work Program?
Once you finish applying through APPLY TEXAS and meet all the requirements listed on the Social Work Program website for either the Advanced or Standard Master in Social Work Program(MSW), you’ll receive a notification about the MSW Admissions Committee’s decision from the MSW Program Director.
If accepted into the program, here are the steps to access your TTU Raiderlink account for TTU services.
Accessing Raiderlink login account for new students:
If you’re a new student at TTU, getting your RaiderLink login account ready is easy:
- You get your TTU eRaider username and password in an email sent by TTU Graduate School Admissions, go to the official TTU website and follow the instructions mentioned in the email to set up your account.
- Click “RaiderLink” and choose “Activate Account” or “New User.”
- Or click on Set-up account. Setting up an account may take several minutes or sometimes hours.
- Make a strong password by following the instructions and finish setting up your account.
- After your account is ready, go to the login page and use your new details to get into RaiderLink.
- Download your Letter of Admission by clicking on the Application Tab.
- If you don’t get an email, check your spam folder.
- If you don’t find any email within a week, send an email to [email protected] by entering your application full name, date of birth and the program name of your application and ask them to resend your activation code.
Accessing Raiderlink login account for current students:
If you’re a current TTU student, here’s how to get into your RaiderLink account:
⦁ Open your web browser and go to the official TTU website. Look for “RaiderLink” by pressing the triple bar at the top right of the page and clicking it or visit the Texas Tech Raiderlink website directly.
- Put your TTU eRaider username and password in the boxes.
- Click “Login” to get into your RaiderLink account.
- After that click on the “Application Tab” at the top.
- Look for the “Letter of Admission” within the application section.
- Once located, proceed to register for classes for the upcoming semester.
Once you’re in, you can use it for important stuff like signing up for classes, checking your grades, seeing financial aid info, and talking to your teachers and university staff.
Accessing Raiderlink login account for former TTU students:
If you used to study at TTU and currently have a RaiderLink account here’s what you need to do;
- Reach out to IT Help Central at 742-HELP (742-4357) to request the reactivation of your RaiderLink account.
- Be ready to answer identity verification questions.
- After your account is reactivated (which may take around 30 minutes), log in to RaiderLink.
- Navigate to the top of the page and click on the “Application Tab.”
- Locate the “Letter of Admission” within the application section; it’s available as a printable PDF file.
- Check the Acceptance Letter for a “Now what?” link, providing further instructions.
Also, read the article About Texas Tech University to have a deep information about TTU.